1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies it is enough to continue with the navigation.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected from the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted into the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site itself, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to cookies analytics, in terms of information and consent, as provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and therefore avoid login to each page visited and permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not persistently stored but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and vanish with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random server-generated numbers necessary to enable safe and efficient navigation of the site.
3 – CThird-party cookies
1. In relation to provenance, cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting are distinguished.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of aforementioned third parties outside the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on www.capesheep.com. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and indications to manage or disable cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 – How your consent is collected
5 – Support in setting up your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using::
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
6 – Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer: